We are a family orientated Martial Arts & Reality Based Self Defence club where like minded people train together to
Get Fit, Keep Safe and have loads of Fun! (It is the only way to learn...) Our Instructors also work in the Corporate market, helping lone workers defuse Conflict and improving their Personal Safety Skills.
All our Instructors have:
- An Enhanced CRB
- Appropriate Insurance
- Instructor Insurance
- A Certified Martial Arts Instructor Qualification
- Minimum of a Black Belt in Martial Arts
- Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate.
Some Self Defence Qualifications our Instructors have achieved:
- Self Defence Federation Instructor for: Children, Ladies Only, Multiple Attackers, Street Weapons
- Commando Krave Maga Instructor for: Ladies Only and Men
- Knife Defence Trainer
- Conflict Management Trainer's Qualification.
Our Martial Arts are "Freestyle", consisting of techniques from Kickboxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Muay Thai.
The Reality Based Self Defence techniques are from the Self Defence Federation and Commando Krav Maga (an Israeli style system).
Our curriculum has been personally approved by Master Dave Turton (10th Dan) - Head of the All Styles Martial Arts Association and the Self Defence Federation.
If you would like to know more please contact Mr Linton on 07702 986 983 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our instructor team after another 4 day training session with Master Dave Turton (10th Dan) - Head of the All Styles Martial Arts Association and the Self Defence Federation.